Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have been posting here and there for some time now, and have now decided to start to advertise some of our products to better help my situation and the cadillac community as a whole!

My main goal in the online arena will be to clearance out older product that we can not or do not wish to sell at our actual dealership. This includes old gold packages for Seville's, Devilles, and even 70's Broughams etc etc. Also slow move items we wish to simply blow out to make room for better moving product(such as coil springs for the devilles and CTS as well as maybe even a maggie or two :shhh: ).

Its not to say we will be selling second rate or used product, far from it. It will simply be product that our current demographic locally is not interested in any longer. All product will be sold at cost with a flat rate shipping charge, to insure products move and to make everyone in the online community happy with some great deals!

So over the next few days and weeks expect to see this section grow with some blow out specials that should blow your mind!:bighead:

If you have any questions about any of our products listed on this site feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will try at my utmost to get back to them in a timely fashion.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts