Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, according to the partial CT6 configurator at Cadillac.com, we have a choice of either black or tan for the interiors of this seventy-odd thousand dollar car - at least so far. Lack of choice a little disappointing, I have to say.

·
Registered
2017 MB C300 Cabriolet, 2019 Volvo V90CC
888 Posts
So three colors (blue, green, red) and then several shades of gray. Boring. I wouldn't expect canary yellow. But really..... Ditto for interior, though I would expect them to add at least a shade of gray at some point. And must admit the color pallet does match that of MB and BMW....

·
Registered
Cadillac CT6 (2019)
2,280 Posts
Colors/options/etc. are only a problem if there is something specific that is not offered (to you). If you are definitely in the market, or even committed to buy (a little early for that realization), then the rest is rhetoric until then. No matter what Cadillac (or anybody offers) you can generally/always find something (no matter how minute) that you can point out (but to what effect).

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Colors/options/etc. are only a problem if there is something specific that is not offered (to you). If you are definitely in the market, or even committed to buy (a little early for that realization), then the rest is rhetoric until then. No matter what Cadillac (or anybody offers) you can generally/always find something (no matter how minute) that you can point out (but to what effect).
Huh? What??

·
Registered
Cadillac CT6 (2019)
2,280 Posts
Huh? What??
Are you truly in the market, is/are the color(s) you desire available (or not); I'm just saying, I find it a trite reason to start a thread, complaining about something that isn't set-in-stone (yet) and expect an intelligent discussion not knowing the facts from either side.

Please take my remarks as JMO; I intend no disrespect to your original post (just see too many posts complaining when not warranted).

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
t

Please take my remarks as JMO; I intend no disrespect to your original post (just see too many posts complaining when not warranted).
I wouldn't take it as anything else, but I found your original response almost indecipherable (how many sets of parentheses do you really need?). In future, if I decide to start another thread, I'll make sure to authorize it with you first.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not due out for at least 6+ months. Calm your hemorrhoids.
LOL. I suppose you're right. I wandered over to You Tube and checked out some of the vids from the big reveal at the New York show last March, and I'd forgotten about the ones on display with pumpkin-orange seats - maybe there's hope yet.

·
Registered
2011 DTS luxury
231 Posts
LOL. I suppose you're right. I wandered over to You Tube and checked out some of the vids from the big reveal at the New York show last March, and I'd forgotten about the ones on display with pumpkin-orange seats - maybe there's hope yet.
I dont know Pete,if your planning on a color coordination palet that compliments Armani suits,somehow "pumpkin-orange " doesnt seem to fit . LOL
Although forum member "big jim could pull off the pumpkin-orange with all the style his posts reflect . lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont know Pete,if your planning on a color coordination palet that compliments Armani suits,somehow "pumpkin-orange " doesnt seem to fit . LOL
Although forum member "big jim could pull off the pumpkin-orange with all the style his posts reflect . lol
Love it! Unfortunately, I'm waaaaay to scruffy looking to be able to pull off an Armani suit, pumpkin-orange or otherwise. I guess I can dream though...............

·
Registered
2011 DTS luxury
231 Posts
Love it! Unfortunately, I'm waaaaay to scruffy looking to be able to pull off an Armani suit, pumpkin-orange or otherwise. I guess I can dream though...............
Thats one of cadillacs great characteristics . It and its drivers are a common sight at gravel road shooting ranges and backwoods golf courses . Naturally after a wash they clean up so nicely that wherever you go its in style .

Im thinking the standard colors that have different shades are fine with me . No white !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts