Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac XT5; 2013 Cadillac XTS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new '07 Lux II DTS that I bought off the showroom floor. I liked the color as did my wife and this eliminated any arguments. However, I can't seem to find the name of the color in any of the brochures or online. It's a bluish-white.....that is a white with easily identifiable blue mixed in. I've never seen the color on any other GM car past or present. Can anyone ID it for me?

Dave

·
Registered
Custom 2005 Cadillac Deville, Pimp Edition
275 Posts
I have a new '07 Lux II DTS that I bought off the showroom floor. I liked the color as did my wife and this eliminated any arguments. However, I can't seem to find the name of the color in any of the brochures or online. It's a bluish-white.....that is a white with easily identifiable blue mixed in. I've never seen the color on any other GM car past or present. Can anyone ID it for me?

Dave
yea, Glacier White. we were looking at one that color, but we decided not to since we thought it was a little weird, besides, my mom prefered the dark gold.

·
Registered
2001 DTS / 1973 fleetwood
281 Posts
sounds like a great color !!

i've always like the whites caddies come in...the pearls are great.

i'd like to see a white with a greenish flake or greenish pearl - with a dark forest green leather interior - pimp my ride look out.

either :worship: or :thehand:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts