Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, i need help finding what color interior carpet i have. I tried to contact a caddy dealer and they were no help, is there a code on my door i have heard about? or will it be in my VIN number, any help will be much appreciated by myself and my poor dirty carpet.
Thanks
in advance
Scott

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
You didn't mention what you have, but if you check the options tag in the trunk on the spare tire cover, it'll give you the interior code. It's usually three digits that starts with a number, such as 61D,13C,etc. Leather interiors have three number codes, like 622,912 etc.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE: color carpet

Thanks for the help, I own a 98 deville d'elegance. it looks beige but when i go to order floor mats there has to be about 8 colors that look the same to me, and all "look" beige, I will get that number at lunch and have it to you in 1 1/2 hours.
Thanks again.

p.s. how did you get what kind of car you have under your name on the left?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
RE: color carpet

CognLac said:
Thanks for the help, I own a 98 deville d'elegance. it looks beige but when i go to order floor mats there has to be about 8 colors that look the same to me, and all "look" beige, I will get that number at lunch and have it to you in 1 1/2 hours.
Thanks again.

p.s. how did you get what kind of car you have under your name on the left?
at the top of any cadillacforums page click the user cp button and go from there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts