Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
07 AWD Escalade, 07 AWD Escalade ESV
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my taillights slightly sprayed the same color as my truck . The shop i took it to didn't want to make them any deeper cause of liability issues . In case you're wondering my hitch cover is in my garage . These were taken in full sunlight on my blacberry phone camera .

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Clor matched m taillights pics inside

lol my title is misspelled because i was typing on my wireless keyboard from a good distance

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
59 Posts

damn you fixed your esv lol

I think I've seen your esv at SMS

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

yea looks as good as new. SMS is who did my engine work so u prolly did see it there.

·
Registered
'07 Escalade ESV AWD
248 Posts

Way clean! :thumbsup: Like the plate too...I was thinking about a vanity plate myself. I wanted "LOBRID" (as opposed to HYBRID) but my wife was sure the truck would be vandalized by some tree hugger in no time...

·
Registered
59 Posts

hey i was wondering where u got them done and how much? btw does the light goes through during the day cause ive seen some that are just too dark.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I got mine done at a local body shop, Southside Collision. For all three lights it was $250 . It was painted with the same paint as my truck would just with clear thrown into the mix to let the light go through . Yes my lights shine through in the day n at night.

·
Registered
59 Posts

thanks. btw how long did it take? would I have to leave my car with them for an entire day?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Depending on the work they have there between 1-2 days .. I had other stuff done to mine at the same time as the lights n it took 2 days . The rims are 26" color matched Dub Dirty Dog II
Old Picture 04/2008

1 - 12 of 12 Posts