Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac Sedan De Ville 1994 4.9
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where i can find 1994 cad sedan de ville color code.i already searhed clove box and didnt seen any number?

·
Registered
1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance
1,401 Posts
Un-do the spare tire cover in the trunk and lift it out - you should see a small piece of white papaer that has the codes for every option on your car - including the colour that it came from the factory in,,,,,,

·
Registered
03 CTS-White Diamond
348 Posts
Frost said:
Un-do the spare tire cover in the trunk and lift it out - you should see a small piece of white papaer that has the codes for every option on your car - including the colour that it came from the factory in,,,,,,
No $hit?....thanks for the info...I never knew.

kdw :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, this information is for people who know the secret handshake, so feel privvy! That sticker is called the Service Parts Identification Lable. All those numbers in the middle of the tag are describing what came in your car as std. and optional. There should be three numbers at the bottom. The alpha, numeric, alpha ( second number left to right ) number is your paint code. Like mine is U___130B. The___ is for three spaces. Now, what color that is by description is another part of the secret handshake. I've called three dealer bodyshops and none know what the coclor desciption is. Mine is a metalic grey/silver. My guess is Platinum, just beacuse I want it to be. What it is really I've run out of patience to find out.
lry99eldo

·
Registered
161 Posts
lry99eldo said:
Yeah, this information is for people who know the secret handshake, so feel privvy! That sticker is called the Service Parts Identification Lable. All those numbers in the middle of the tag are describing what came in your car as std. and optional. There should be three numbers at the bottom. The alpha, numeric, alpha ( second number left to right ) number is your paint code. Like mine is U___130B. The___ is for three spaces. Now, what color that is by description is another part of the secret handshake. I've called three dealer bodyshops and none know what the coclor desciption is. Mine is a metalic grey/silver. My guess is Platinum, just beacuse I want it to be. What it is really I've run out of patience to find out.
lry99eldo
Your color sounds like 'Shale'. A slightly silvery grey - a favorite of mine. The Lighter, true Silver in '99 was designated simply as 'Sterling'.

·
Registered
Cadillac Sedan De Ville 1994 4.9
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot no i can make some paint......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts