Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Deville Concours
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! I pulled the codes from 1994 Deville Concours. I tried the link from the sticky above for 1995 and older and the code definition link isn't working for me at the moment. Can someone help me decode these?

p013 History
po74 History
p076 Current
I022 History
A040 History
no cir codes
no tcs code
no rss codes
pcm?

Thanks a bunch!
Joe

·
Registered
1994 Deville Concours
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Ranger,

That link is what I tried, when I click on "Diagnostic Trouble Codes" nothing happens. I tried 2 different browsers. Thanks for the clarification of the PCM?, I wasn't sure what that was.

Joe

·
Registered
1994 Deville Concours
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't click on anything. Just scroll down.
Now you tell me! :histeric:

I see them now.

p013 History
Rear O2 sensor not ready

po74 History
Intermittent MAT Signal (intermittent air temp sensor fault)

p076 Current
Transmission pressure control solenoid failure.

I022 History
Panel Dimming Switch Pot Circuit

a040 History
Air Mix Valve (Door) Circuit Problem

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
87,119 Posts
Hmm, all historical except for the trans solenoid. What problems are you experiencing? I'd clear them and see what returns.

·
Registered
1994 Deville Concours
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hmm, all historical except for the trans solenoid. What problems are you experiencing? I'd clear them and see what returns.
I haven't officially bought the car, doing my homework here first. It is my 65 year old neighbors car. He said tranny was replaced and ever since it will bang when put into gear on first start of the day (FLORIDA). After it's been driven no more bang.

Thanks again,
Joe

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
87,119 Posts
Oh, I thought it was your car. Might want to find out if that trans is still under warranty. That code and symptom sound expensive.

·
Registered
1994 Deville Concours
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I thought it was your car. Might want to find out if that trans is still under warranty. That code and symptom sound expensive.
I am planning on purchasing the car for my son it's 3 doors down from me. Unfortunately the trans is no longer under warranty as the owner never took it back. :hmm:

I also want to get the coolant tested for the dreaded HG issues I've seen everywhere on here.

Now that I found out the codes, I'll be using the SEARCH button on here and see what U come up with.

THANKS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts