Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
You do know there is a quick disconnect for the clutch line? Just pull one clip and the line separates and seals. Plug them in during install and bleed. The slave will stay with the trans.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I would bleed it again but it seals well. I'm not going to tell you it keeps all the air out or anything like that. Its just nice little thing to help you remove the trans.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
You can leave it on the trans. There is no reason to unbolt it if all you are doing is a clutch swap.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Ah now. I get to change my slave when I get home. I've had mine out twice. This will make 3 times for the trans to come out. I'm thinking about having my clutch disc lined with Kevlar and getting the pressure plate resprung but I talked to some goober at the shop. I'll just have to take it down there to see if they can do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.