Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
It seems to go up and down depending on how much time the owner has. Im pretty sure ive read on other boards where he posts that hes in college and when he doesnt have enough time/money, the site comes down

·
Registered
363 Posts
HAHA!! Yes I am sorry about the site but I may bring it back in January because I really liked hosting it. I have been taking 18 Hours this year (per semester) and that doesn't leave enough time to keep it up. Next time I want it to be the hottest Cadillac site period so I will use my Christmas break to think up some ideas.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Damn someone took over my site. I had a chance to reserve the domain name again and just decided I would wait till January to do so. That's ok though I hope they have much success with it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I could host it for you.:yup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did you come up with another name?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yea I had a few that I thought about using but my spring classes seem like they are going to be hell so I kind of pushed the idea to the back of my mind.

·
Registered
36 Posts
rueben44 said:
Yea I had a few that I thought about using but my spring classes seem like they are going to be hell so I kind of pushed the idea to the back of my mind.
That makes sense! School b4 play!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts