Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out today that I have two settings, max AC, or vent. No heat, no adding air to the AC, NOTHING. I am guessing that it's a blend door stuck somewhere, but where.

Any help here would be appriceated.

·
Registered
2001 STS
1,575 Posts
Im in Ontario Canada and its cookin hot here.
Are you sayin that in Texas its cold enough to turn the heat on ?

It may have something to do with the temperature that the climate control is set at.
If its set lower than the temperature that is in the car, then heat wont come on.
Dont know what weather your getting there. But with the heat wave we have here in Ontario, I dont think I could set my temp high enough to get my heat to come on if I wanted to.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in Ontario Canada and its cookin hot here.
Are you sayin that in Texas its cold enough to turn the heat on ?

It may have something to do with the temperature that the climate control is set at.
If its set lower than the temperature that is in the car, then heat wont come on.
Dont know what weather your getting there. But with the heat wave we have here in Ontario, I dont think I could set my temp high enough to get my heat to come on if I wanted to.
I set it at 90*F and still nothing. I had just run through POURING rain that was quite cold and I was soaked.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,986 Posts
I would suspect the air mix door or actuator. One is accessible by removing the glove box and the other from underneath.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts