Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who we can get replacements for our orange/red side markers on the front and rear bumpers?

Also, anyone ever replace the orange fog light with a clear one? i see ebay has HID conversion kits, but not sure its a plug and play or not.

·
Registered
CTS 2003
12 Posts
I just ordered mine through Ebay, there are Clear and Smoked ones for sale from 49$ to 60$ for 2 front side markers. Comes with orange bulbs. Will install them as soon as i receive the item.

·
Registered
Cadillac
746 Posts
This is only my opinion and therefore meaningless, but I've concluded that clear lights look different than red, but not better or worse. Just different.

·
Registered
none
627 Posts
This is only my opinion and therefore meaningless, but I've concluded that clear lights look different than red, but not better or worse. Just different.
My opinion, too...kinda spilled over from the Ricers, which I used to be one back in the 80's, when Ricers(Mazdas) were faster than most domestics...I'm not knocking it, :duck:so don't flame me:thepan:...just a different look that I don't care for anymore.

·
Registered
Cadillac 03 STS, 08 STS V
420 Posts
Love the Mad Max look. All you need is some vanity tags with MFP. :) If you go to You Tub and key in mad max the cars there are unreal. Lots of fun and just for grines. They are after all Holdens The blower through the hood looks cool.
Not for me, but fun to look at.

·
Registered
Current-'11 V Wagon, Gone- '13 V Coupe, '10 Sedan, '07 V1, '06 STS-V
287 Posts
Hey!!

Here are some clears that I did on my CTS-V. Put in the STS's fogs & clear sidemarkers. I like it personally. I'll put clears in my STS-V as well when I get around to it.

Paul:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts