Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3.2 Cadillac CTS Sport
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a cts and I wanted to know, does anyone know if the sell clea signal lights for the cts?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
roberts "job," which allows his to post all day everyday, requires the use of an "ALL CAPS" input system. i'm sure you'll have to bear with him. as for clear lights...i believe this is already a hot topic in the "replace the amber DRL's" thread.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
TripleOught said:
roberts "job," which allows his to post all day everyday, requires the use of an "ALL CAPS" input system. i'm sure you'll have to bear with him. as for clear lights...i believe this is already a hot topic in the "replace the amber DRL's" thread.
Yeah, a lot of my business forms I use call for caps. when my e-mail bell goes off and I see it's another post, I go with great haste to the forum but Since I'm not a typist, I look at the keys as I type. When I look up and see all the caps, I shake my head and say I'm not retyping:bomb:

Regards to clear lens is, Tomm thinks the front lens can be removed with heat. The trick part is forming another clear lens. Tomm has yet to do this. I'm hoping I can sell him my Fogs/amber left over from the V Bumper change. I think a clear lens with an amber bulb would be cool.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Yeah, a lot of my business forms I use call for caps. when my e-mail bell goes off and I see it's another post, I go with great haste to the forum but Since I'm not a typist, I look at the keys as I type. When I look up and see all the caps, I shake my head and say I'm not retyping:bomb:

Regards to clear lens is, Tomm thinks the front lens can be removed with heat. The trick part is forming another clear lens. Tomm has yet to do this. I'm hoping I can sell him my Fogs/amber left over from the V Bumper change. I think a clear lens with an amber bulb would be cool.
The lenses can definately be separated:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52082

The problem now is finding someone who will for a reasonable amount of money mold new clear fronts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts