Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac EXT
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to see some close-up pictures of CTS white Diamond with a clear bra.
After a short trip this is definitely my next mod, bugs are the :eek::mad:
Thanks.

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
I got mine on ebay for $100 bucks. If you decided to get it, let me know and i'll pass the information along to you.

·
Registered
2003 1SC Diamond White CTS
3,281 Posts
I don't have a picture, but I bought a painted grill from a guy in CA that had the clear bra on his car. It was a pain to get off and had turned just a slight yellow from the sun. You probably wouldn't notice it on a gold / silver / black / red car, but on white, I could see it pretty clearly. It would probably be fine for a year, maybe 2.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
162 Posts
I don't have a picture, but I bought a painted grill from a guy in CA that had the clear bra on his car. It was a pain to get off and had turned just a slight yellow from the sun. You probably wouldn't notice it on a gold / silver / black / red car, but on white, I could see it pretty clearly. It would probably be fine for a year, maybe 2.
Had a 3M clear on the 07 Civic and it was very visible when the car was dirty, seams turned black.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac EXT
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am capable of installing the full bra kit mayself, and was looking forward for the install. but after all the info. on this form it might be better to pay the installer $545 for the life time warranty.
The weather is brutal (heat & sun) here and just might need it replaced a time or two or more?, especially if it turns yellow, and I do keep my vehicles 15+ years,

The local dealer "Auto Appearance Center" does not carry the 3M brand, said it was called "Clear Shield" I think ? I`ll try an look it up.
Thanks ya`ll, riche

1 - 6 of 6 Posts