Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got going on cleaning out the third bay of the garage and was amazed at what I found. It was one of those "I wondered where that was" and "I still have that stuff". Well I found a few CTS-V parts I need to get rid of.

1. Hotchkis swaybars (front and rear with the split rings). About 15,000 are on the swaybars. $200 + S&H

2. One of 'heavymetals fireextinguisher mounts - never taken out of the box $75 + S&H

3. CTS center armrest (ebony). The little plastic clips that supposedly hold the upper barrel to the lower barrel are broken off. TYo be honest, i think I got it that way - Stays together fine. Other than that in excellent condition. $100 + S&H

4. CTS-V stock shifter - I didn't take the UUC out of the car when I got rid of it (stupid). $10 + S&H

Tranactions are preferred through Paypal. These all will ship from zip code 11778

Don't like the prices - make me an offer through a PM. Highest PM (with in reason) by end of June if not sold at prices above gets it.

With all the problems I had with the V (5 rear ends) I still miss that car.:crying2:
But I love the Z06, wish I could afford an 09 CTS-V to go along with it.:yup:

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
Mod is going to ask this to be moved to the classifieds, so best give you a heads up so you can start your adds over there.

ibtl

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked heavy about this awhile ago and he said as long as I am a supporting member i could do this - but thanks for the heads up if it gets moved

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang, just saw my subscribtion ran out, though in my profile it said i was still a 'Supporting Member", well i just resubsribed

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
You should be OK since you're a supporting member. Others have been fine also. Good luck on the sale and thanks for contributing.

·
Registered
2011 CTS V
316 Posts
I'll take the Hotchkis swaybars. I will PM you.

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
Dang, just saw my subscribtion ran out, though in my profile it said i was still a 'Supporting Member", well i just resubsribed
Ya, members can post in here. After reading your parts list to see if there was anything that I wanted, I checked your status and then posted. 5 bucks to reup the membership is prolly worth the traffic for your parts in this thread since more people will see it, than posting in the classifieds. Plus I think you can have more adds in the classifieds as a member (came up as an issue earlier this week).

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero
1,646 Posts
Damn. Saw this too late, I would've taken the sways.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, K&N, Borla, short throw w/ Holden knob, hotchkis
906 Posts
Dammit on the bars. Oh well, rock and ROLL

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
I was putting my trans in. I cant believe I missed the bars as well. Oh well.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
sounds like we need a group buy on bars... who has them cheapest?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
I wouldn't mind a set of bars either especially with V-day around the corner.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,074 Posts
I'll take the Hotchkis swaybars. I will PM you.
Nice snag, Den!

Den_93 beat me on a set of center caps, too. :mad2:

Fortunately, the guy had more. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The shifter is just the shifter shaft.

If any one buys any of this stuff and is going to V-Day I can bring there.

Sure wish I had more swaybars to sell - but come on guys- you can't pass up the fire-extinguisher mount that heavymetal custom made to just fit on to the front of the passenger seat.

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero
1,646 Posts
Sure wish I had more swaybars to sell - but come on guys- you can't pass up the fire-extinguisher mount that heavymetal custom made to just fit on to the front of the passenger seat.
I don't need two of them. :)

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
^dang that thing is huge

sounds like we need a group buy on bars... who has them cheapest?
i think tire rack has them the cheapest..

+1 on a group buy, im interested as well

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
^dang that thing is huge

That fire extinguisher is definitely huge...mine is about half the size of that. Same brand though.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
^dang that thing is huge

That fire extinguisher is definitely huge...mine is about half the size of that. Same brand though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts