Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Soak them in warm soapy water, then rinse. Do not use any harsh chemicals that will weaken them!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I think its a keeper also!!! :D I can only imagine what you look like driving the 94 fleetwood..... :)

My seatbelts were pretty bad also... I used glass/surface cleaner (409 if I recall correctly) and sprayed it on both sides, let it sit for a minute or 2, and then wiped it off...... it got a good deal of the grime off, and it didnt take very long......

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Curses!!!

A fleetwood isnt what I would consider a "chick car" (when I think of chick car, I think VW beetle or convertable mustang)..... But I think its golden! Kind of a diamond in the rough if you will......

I was going to mention something about FOSS...... BTW, i am a FOSS pledge, I guess... Or maybe an exception.....

Or maybe not...... :(

Ill have a fleetwood <someday, hopefully>

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
lol hotrod

btw supafly one of these days were gonna do a chicks and caddies calendar, you game?
And post some pics of your caddy on this thread if you get a chance.

·
Registered
Fleetwood Brougham 1995
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't like bitch cars like the Eclipse or CLK. I would never want a car like that. If someone just gave me a new car, I'd sell it and buy a Fleetwood.

I'm definitely down for a calendar shoot. As far as pic's of my car, I'm still trying to get it looking pristine before I show her off. She certainly can't compete with some of the cars I seen on the board right now, but maybe later.

I'm going to resume my topless tanning on my roof now.

:spin:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
We must do one of those calendars...... As soon as we have 12 chick members, we're golden!!

I dont think we do..... yet???

Acually, if its a work in progress, Id like to see some pictures of before and after...... I wish i'd done it with my car.... when i got it, it was caked with salt grime, kind of the 3 tone white/pink/red...... then when it was done, just burgundy berry!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey Building !!! I have Bad ASSSSS 2000 Black Escalade. If you need any help with the calendar I'll be happy to lay across my hood :)
Peace :devil:

·
Registered
93 fleet, 95 fleet, 59 impala
728 Posts
Anyways, back to the subject at hand if you want your seatbelts as clean as new take them out and pressure wash them, lay them on the ground a clean spot of course and start at one end and work your way to the other end and then flip it and repeat, done this many times works better than anything, you can soak them in a soap before hand also.

·
Registered
93 fleet, 95 fleet, 59 impala
728 Posts
I forgot non of you have any mechanical skills. :hitstick:

·
Registered
Fleetwood Brougham 1995
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I can't do all of that. The seatbelts ARE annoying and it's messy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts