Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS Coupe
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had already removed the "CTS" and "3.6" badges from my 2012 CTS Coupe, but I wanted to clean up the look of the back end of the car a little more by removing the wreath. Not difficult at all, just tedious. Hair dryer and floss remove the wreath easily. The damn adhesive was a lot tougher to get rid of than the other badges though. After working the majority of the adhesive off with by rolling it up with my thumbs, an old microfiber rag with Goo Gone took care of the rest. I like the look of the shield all by itself. Hope you guys do too.

Trunk Lid 5-21-15.jpg

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
The crest looks naked/incomplete without the wreath IMO. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
2012 Silver Perf Coupe awd gone but not forgotten ; 2013 Silver Premium Coupe- awd
291 Posts
Reactions: mdmiller

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS4
3 Posts
I like the look and I am currently in the process of doing it on my 08' However I am opting to put the larger ATS badge on the back. I will take pics next week when its completed.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,359 Posts
I like the look and I am currently in the process of doing it on my 08' However I am opting to put the larger ATS badge on the back. I will take pics next week when its completed.
:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: So is it such a sin to add an ATS based emblem to an 08 CTS as it is to add a V emblem? :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts