Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS in Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing this even in the garage with 95+ degree heat is a workout. Looks great though, I used Liquid Glass as my wax and it looks just like that.

I plan on buying some products from Perfect Auto Finish, but I wanted to get this done today. I figure I'll hit it up with Perfect's products later in the summer.

·
Registered
2003 1SC Diamond White CTS
3,281 Posts
Clay is quite the workout for the right arm, but it makes all the difference in the world. Detailing is a PITA but it's so rewarding to see afterwards.

·
Registered
2003 CTS
20 Posts
As a Certified Auto Appearance Technician, I'd like to give you a few places to go for all of your detailing needs.

www.properautocare.com
www.zainobros.com
www.autogeek.com
www.detailcity.com

These web-sites should give you an abundance of information and also provide you with plenty of tips and tricks to make detailing your car faster and easier. If you ever need any advise, please don't hesitate to post your questions. I'll be happy to help in anyway I can from wet-sanding, to compounding, polishing, glazing, sealing and waxing, to all your interior concerns.
My partner and I pride ourselves on our ability to eduacate our customers.

Now, let's see that "poppin" CTS.

·
Registered
2004 CTS in Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just got back from our lake house, which is where the pics are taken. By the way, it was damn hot here and humid.

Mind you, this is without mods so far. I've got a V Grille, but haven't put it on. Still haven't decided on rims yet though as I'm a picky bastard.

But, the clay bar and the waxing came out great. I got out every little mark that was in the paint other than these 3 little specs on my hood (from rocks on highway I figure).

I don't know how to post the photos at the right size, so here's the link to the ImageCave page:

http://usera.imagecave.com/bdrex28/

The good thing is this will be some nice comparison photos for when I'm done adding things, etc.

·
Registered
2005 & 2008 CTS
1,362 Posts
I've always been told that when you clay bar your car, it's best to use a post wax over a liquid wax. Looks clean though.:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts