Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Who will win and who do you want to win?

• I want Clay, but Ruben will probably win

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I want Clay, and he will probably win too

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I want Ruben, and he will probably win too

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I want Ruben, but Clay will probably win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
If nobody has anything nice to say, please use the other thread...
So we can say something mean here?! ;)

I think the show is cool. It shows the music industry that millions of Americans don't care what someone looks like (sorry MTV) and we want people to be talented (sorry MTV).

I think Ruben is going to win.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really want Clay to win. IMHO he has a better voice and he screams very loudly at the end of his songs. Rueben would never do that. Clay has the better voice, but you just cant beat a big fat black guy can you. Its like comparing Brett Favre to Warren Sapp and saying which one you like better. Favre is better, but Sapp is more popular, and American Idol is all about the votes people make.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HotRodSaint said:
Clay has a good voice. But Simon hit it on the head when he said he should be singing broadway. Ruben has soul.
Exactly. Its just to me, I guess, I like that loud broadway stuff more than soul. Kinda borring to me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HotRodSaint said:
Clay has a good voice. But Simon hit it on the head when he said he should be singing broadway. Ruben has soul.
Exactly. Its just to me, I guess, I like that loud broadway stuff more than soul. Kinda borring to me.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You may want to delete that!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn! I really wanted Clay to win! Ruben's singing just bores me! Last year's American Idol was exciting and loud, like Clay. Clay's perfect for it. Its just ashame... Good job to the Ruben fans! Stupid lazzy southerner Clay fans should've got out of their chair and voted like me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
4 Participants
03EscaladeAWD