Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
Does anyone know of a classic cadillac forum? I feel like I'm in the wrong place. Everyone has newer cars. :(
You're not the only one!
I do like to read about all the problems they have with the newer cars though.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey Liseckas,
I just read your signature! about the '85 300d turbo. My friend used to have a '80 240d and we actually rolled it one night! it flipped about three times and landed on the roof and we took out a whole lot of bushes and a tree in the process!!! Here is a link to the pictures we took of it:

http://www.geocities.com/mmnineinchnails/mercedescrash/mercedescrash.html

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol. alls that happened to us was that my friend got a cut on his arm. I was fine, except i got a bump on my head from when i took off my seat belt and fell on my head. LOL.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
If you took off and went somewhere else, then this would only be a contemporary cadillac forum, not for ALL cadillacs....... Stay here for a while and some experts on old cadillacs will show up......

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Its doing better than most forums i know of....... At least the membership will respond to your posts, unlike other forums ive been on!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
elwesso said:
If you took off and went somewhere else, then this would only be a contemporary cadillac forum, not for ALL cadillacs....... Stay here for a while and some experts on old cadillacs will show up......
Show up?...I've been here since March.....Caddy's of 30's, 40's and 50's are my specialty, but then there probably aren't too many member's in this forum that are interested in these cars.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Liseckas said:
Show up?...I've been here since March.....Caddy's of 30's, 40's and 50's are my specialty, but then there probably aren't too many member's in this forum that are interested in these cars.
I'm interested whatcha got?

I prefer the styling of the '40's and '50's (and '60's). The engineering of the '30's is very respected.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
On those forums, they seem to ignore everyone with a post count less than 500!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
I'm interested whatcha got?

I prefer the styling of the '40's and '50's (and '60's). The engineering of the '30's is very respected.
I don't have much at the moment to brag about, I didn't want to keep something that someone could enjoy more than myself. The only "antique" Caddy that I have now is my '51 coupe and I'm not driving it that much anymore either. If I get another crazy idea in my head I may sell it too, but I think it would be less painful for me to cut off my arm.

·
Registered
109 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
hey Liseckas,
I just read your signature! about the '85 300d turbo. My friend used to have a '80 240d and we actually rolled it one night! it flipped about three times and landed on the roof and we took out a whole lot of bushes and a tree in the process!!! Here is a link to the pictures we took of it:

http://www.geocities.com/mmnineinchnails/mercedescrash/mercedescrash.html
Any wreck that you can walk away from is a good one! Isn't it amazing that you could still open most of the doors. I bet the car was still driveable afterwards.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah, water pump cracked open and the oil pan cracked in half. Basicaly the radiator and front of the car went into the engine. HAHA. tranny was fine though, and all the doors open.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts