Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AirJigga25 said:
I'm looking for opinions of the Chrysler condord lx, lhs, or lxi?

I can get a ridiculous deal at 0% financing on one.

Furthermore, will GM still be offering 0% for their 2004 models or are they going to bump it up?
And if you don't have an opinion on Condcordes, do you have an opinion on a 2003 Impala?

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Thumbs down on both. my brother has a concorde, he likes it. Its just not my kind of car. Not a real fan of the Impala either

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
If I had to choose bewteen the two I would go with the Concorde. I'd rather have an older one then the new one, I don't like how they look. The Impala is just a joke and also its a GM car so it has that going against it as well. I would much rather have a DC car then a GM anyday

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BlackoutSpecV said:
If I had to choose bewteen the two I would go with the Concorde. I'd rather have an older one then the new one, I don't like how they look. The Impala is just a joke and also its a GM car so it has that going against it as well. I would much rather have a DC car then a GM anyday
Why do you like the older one, I know a dealer with a 2002 for sale for 6,000 off, I'd talk him down more too when i see it.

You like Nissan a lot right Blackout? What do you think of the 03 altimas?

Lastly, I might get a 2002 Olds Aurora, black with gold badging, it is so awesome...and I'm negotiating for it right now, the only thing is I might want to go for the 0% financing....

decisions decisions decisions

Alright, who recommends a new car , possibly 0%, 4 doors, for 26 or under MSRP...don't forget I'm 6'7''...
2001 Aurora is way out in first right now. Just cuz i love those...

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
Well if I could afford an X5 or a 745 like you, man I'd get one of those...

We all gotta start somewhere, i didnt mean any disrespect.

We also share a similar problem, I'm 6'8". I would go Aurora all the way, I took one on a long road trip one time and loved it. If you want to stay Chrysler go with the 300M which is far better than the Concorde imo.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
Why do you like the older one, I know a dealer with a 2002 for sale for 6,000 off, I'd talk him down more too when i see it.

You like Nissan a lot right Blackout? What do you think of the 03 altimas?

Lastly, I might get a 2002 Olds Aurora, black with gold badging, it is so awesome...and I'm negotiating for it right now, the only thing is I might want to go for the 0% financing....

decisions decisions decisions

Alright, who recommends a new car , possibly 0%, 4 doors, for 26 or under MSRP...don't forget I'm 6'7''...
2001 Aurora is way out in first right now. Just cuz i love those...
I like the older one better because I do not like the new body of the Concorde. The hood is to big and to plain looking. But I love my Nissan's and have yet to drive a new Altima but I've sat in them and they are very nice cars. I mean the car was named car of the year when they redesigned it and everyone under the sun seems to love it so I would say give it a look at first and see how it is. I dunno how much the V6 version is but those things fly from what I hear! But I would say to check out a Chrysler 300M. My dad had one and it was a very nice car. And I was sitting in a new one about a week or so ago and the interior has gotten a lot better in it since it first came out so I would say to check that out as well. The Aurora is a nice looking car but once again you have the problem of it being a GM car so that would be the first car off my list if it were me buying a car. You can get a 2001+ year Maxima for under $26k. There was a 2003 Maxima SE fully loaded with the 6 speed manual on sale at the Nissan dealer where I got my Spec V for $20,450 about two weeks ago, so you might be able to score a late model 03' for a decent price cut if your dealer has any left. But that is one hell of a deal for a fully loaded Maxima SE! But are you just looking for cars or would you also consider maybe getting a truck or SUV also?

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BlackoutSpecV said:
I like the older one better because I do not like the new body of the Concorde. The hood is to big and to plain looking. But I love my Nissan's and have yet to drive a new Altima but I've sat in them and they are very nice cars. I mean the car was named car of the year when they redesigned it and everyone under the sun seems to love it so I would say give it a look at first and see how it is. I dunno how much the V6 version is but those things fly from what I hear! But I would say to check out a Chrysler 300M. My dad had one and it was a very nice car. And I was sitting in a new one about a week or so ago and the interior has gotten a lot better in it since it first came out so I would say to check that out as well. The Aurora is a nice looking car but once again you have the problem of it being a GM car so that would be the first car off my list if it were me buying a car. You can get a 2001+ year Maxima for under $26k. There was a 2003 Maxima SE fully loaded with the 6 speed manual on sale at the Nissan dealer where I got my Spec V for $20,450 about two weeks ago, so you might be able to score a late model 03' for a decent price cut if your dealer has any left. But that is one hell of a deal for a fully loaded Maxima SE! But are you just looking for cars or would you also consider maybe getting a truck or SUV also?
I'm looking for sedans kind of but, my mind is open to trucks and SUV's. I'd probably go with an SUV over a truck.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
SUV wise there is some good used one's. I've seen used Navigator's going for sale for under $20k every once in awhile. My mom had a 1997 Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition and I loved that truck very solid and very well put together. It could use a more powerful engine though, but I dunno if the later models got any engine work done to them or not to give them more balls but even so its an SUV so its not like your going to be racing it around town. But if I were you I would make a list up of the cars that appeal most to you and then just go out and give them a test drive to see which one appeals to you the most. I was loking forward to test driving a new Dodge Stratus R/T and I got into the thing and I floored it and the thing had 0 balls and the interior was very cramp and very cheap looking. So a car make look nice but the way it drives could be a totally different world to how it looks.

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BlackoutSpecV said:
SUV wise there is some good used one's. I've seen used Navigator's going for sale for under $20k every once in awhile. My mom had a 1997 Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition and I loved that truck very solid and very well put together. It could use a more powerful engine though, but I dunno if the later models got any engine work done to them or not to give them more balls but even so its an SUV so its not like your going to be racing it around town. But if I were you I would make a list up of the cars that appeal most to you and then just go out and give them a test drive to see which one appeals to you the most. I was loking forward to test driving a new Dodge Stratus R/T and I got into the thing and I floored it and the thing had 0 balls and the interior was very cramp and very cheap looking. So a car make look nice but the way it drives could be a totally different world to how it looks.
Nevermind, I'm keeping my Cadillac for another month at least. She runs perfect, and I'm in no hurry. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts