Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 XT5 / 18 CTS 3.6 AWD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the stock CTS grill, but I would love the exact style but chrome. I can only seem to find variations of grills but no stock looking chrome one. Anyone ever see such a thing? I would love to get my hands on one, I think it would really make the front end pop.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
My pops just bought out a powder coating biz, i know there is a chrome version of powder coating. Not exactly mirror finish but maybe what your looking for. Hit me up if your interested.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I really like the look of the stock CTS grill, but I would love the exact style but chrome. I can only seem to find variations of grills but no stock looking chrome one. Anyone ever see such a thing? I would love to get my hands on one, I think it would really make the front end pop.
Several companies chrome plate ABS plastic. Most are on the West Coast.. Check with Dubbed Stealth.

·
Registered
18 XT5 / 18 CTS 3.6 AWD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A buddy does powder coating as well, and I checked out his shiney metal like powder coat. It looks too much like a machined aluminum, not the look I'm going for. I'll have to look for a chromer up here in Ontario Canada.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
A buddy does powder coating as well, and I checked out his shiney metal like powder coat. It looks too much like a machined aluminum, not the look I'm going for. I'll have to look for a chromer up here in Ontario Canada.
Cool, if you get it done let us know how much you paid and post pics! I'm really not feelin' any of the grille options that are out there and a chromed stock grille seem like it'd be a great alternative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts