Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 CTS and would like to put a set of OEM 99-03 STS 7 spoke chrome rims on. The rim size (16x7) and lug pattern &mmsize(115) all match but I had 1 Caddy mech.tell me it won't work and 1 says it will. Anyone know where I can get the right answer?Thanks,Joe

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I dont think they will..... But im not sure......

THe thing you need to know is the offset..... I woudlnt think theyd be compatible cuz the STS rims are for a FWD car and the CTS is RWD..... Again, Im not sure!

·
Registered
164 Posts
See if whoever your buying them from will let you test fit them. If they are repituble they will let you do this. I have a feeling they will work. Alot of aftermarket wheels out there are built for FWD vehicles but will work on the CTS despite being RWD. Its all about the offset and bolt pattern. If the bolt pattern and offset are in spec, then your golden. Why don't you look on ebay for some stock 17" polished CTS wheels? The 16s will still look tiny on the big bodied CTS. I know my local wheel guy(Just Tires) has a set on there right now with tires for $975 being the entry bid with no reserve. The last set he had on there went for $975, with only one bid last week. He has a ton of CTS wheels in his shop. He does alot of dealer work so he takes the wheels with like 5 miles on them and puts on the aftermarkets on for the dealers. I thought of going with the stock 17 over my 16s but come spring I plan on going with either 19s or 20s and keeping the 16s for the winter months. Either way good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts