Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 STS , 2007 XLR
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know of a good place that sells a nice set of Chrome handles for a good price.? I tried Ebay and they are looking at around 70$+ just wondering if theres anyone out there that have found them cheaper somewhere else?

thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac STS 2005
811 Posts
Anyone out there know of a good place that sells a nice set of Chrome handles for a good price.? I tried Ebay and they are looking at around 70$+ just wondering if theres anyone out there that have found them cheaper somewhere else?

thanks
If you search good you'll find them cheap on ebay or websites, but to be honest the plastic ones are really nice, its what I have and they are hard to tell if they are fake (non-oem) without coming up closing and inspecting them.

·
Registered
Cadillac STS
88 Posts
ebay- USSPEED...$50shipped.....the plastic abs chrome is better than real chrome..its the material many car manufacturers use from the factory real chrome will rust guarenteed with time

·
Registered
Cadillac STS 2005
811 Posts
The ones that the dealers use it a metal, that is just a strip. didnt like it when i was getting my navi unlocked. the ones I have are complete covers. and they don't dent like metal ones will.

·
Registered
2005 STS V6-1SC
411 Posts
In other words get the door handles that are made from automotive grade ABS plastic and are triple chrome plated. They last longer, and look better than metal handle covers. And they can be removed without harming the paint. Metal covers will rust or turn yellow with age.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts