Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change my ugly black fog light bezels to chrome ones (2011 CTS). I do not want fog lights but looking for something to fill the two holes, any sugestions?

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond tricoat 3.0 awd cts
143 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS AWD 3.0, 2013 C6 GS
6 Posts
Someone here did buy the chrome ones and put some tinted plexiglass in the foglight holes, which would be cheaper then the foglight units if you don't want to have actual functional fogs (by that I mean actually light up, and not that they add much extra light).

·
Registered
Cts
1 Posts
Is there no one out there that offers something nicer than just a copy of the original design fog light bezel.

·
Registered
07' CTS-V | 07' Lux 3.6 Volant-Borla-Vsways | 08' CTS 3.6 DI Performance
969 Posts
I hope I will have the time soon to take out the fog bezels on my car and paint them gloss black, matte black or body color (Thunder Gray). I think this car has way too much chrome going on. Probably will do the same to the fender vent. Definitely want to take it down a notch with all that chrome going on. Just my humble opinion.

I say if someone is installing fog bezels, might as well paint them while they are out of the car.

·
Registered
07' CTS-V | 07' Lux 3.6 Volant-Borla-Vsways | 08' CTS 3.6 DI Performance
969 Posts
^ How is that custom looking? Looks OEM like to me and It's not even available in custom colors.

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
Just my 2cents, but too much bling for my taste! I'd rather have black than these.

Marv

·
Registered
CTS 2008 3.6DI Sport Luxury
1,027 Posts
I would try to add some small Led points to these bezels like in Mercedes C class. Oem and eg bezels are shitty. Another idea is to use 3m foil on the oem fog bezels and grille blades - thinking about black or gray carbon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts