Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As has been the case virtually every time I've tried to use it, search is not working at all.

I was hoping to find some pictures of a Black Raven with chrome door handles. I have the chrome mirror overlays and was recently giving some thought to adding the handles, but wasn't sure how bad they'd look. I tried using some photo editing stuff on my computer but wasn't too successful.

Anyone?

Tony

·
Registered
11 Cadillac CTS4 Coupe, crystal red, 18", chrome grill, tint
271 Posts
Tony---

My previous CTS was an 08 Crystal Red--I added the chrome door handles and the mirror overlays---I looked FANTASTIC! Also added the chrome grill. Looked great. I think you will be very pleased if you add the handles, the Black Raven would look awesome, you won't regret it, a relatively inexpensive investment that makes the car stand out. DO IT!

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tony---

My previous CTS was an 08 Crystal Red--I added the chrome door handles and the mirror overlays---I looked FANTASTIC! Also added the chrome grill. Looked great. I think you will be very pleased if you add the handles, the Black Raven would look awesome, you won't regret it, a relatively inexpensive investment that makes the car stand out. DO IT!
LOL. How do you REALLY feel? :D

Seriously, though. I would need to see some pics of them on a black CTS.

Thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
2008 CTS4
281 Posts
I was always kind of curious how those chrome door handle overlays attach and look as well. Do they really pass for factory chrome handles (look and feel)? Will they cause any damage to the original paint if you decide to remove them at a later time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts