·
Registered
2007 Cadillac STS V and 2012 CTS V Sedan BD Corsa
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good.

Bob
Thank you Bob,

the mats are gray and lights the black interior up a little.

The instalation of the door handles was easy and the fit and finish is perfect.

Yes, I love ma Veeeee:thumbsup:

Harry

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Harry, do you catch a lot of flak for the number of American cars you own ?
Nope, no flak at all, most people give thumps up and ask many questions.
In August I was two times for one week on vacation, one week with my XLR, the other week I took my STS V now don`t ask how many pictures was made of each one, nice to watch this people while sitting in a Cafe watch them on the Hotel parking lot.
I own the X and the S, the GTO is my daughters car!

On the way home from vacation I beat the first time the new Panamera S (not the turbo)with my STS V on the autobahn, the driver didn`t looked too happy.

Harry

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to be able to run mine on the autobahn.

Bob
Bob,
same words come from my friend Bob, who lives in Aliso Viejo/Ca. he also would like to bring his XLR V to Germany to drive it on the Autobahn.

We had his V a couple times up to 158 mph on I 40 but the speed limiter wont allow more.

Harry

·
Registered
Cadillac
746 Posts
I really like the chrome on the outside with the black contrast. Your car looks really good with contrast. My silver one not so much.

On the other hand, your light mats might look better with my silver car. On one perspective they lighten your car up, on another they look out of place.

Anyway, good job bro!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I really like the chrome on the outside with the black contrast. Your car looks really good with contrast. My silver one not so much.

On the other hand, your light mats might look better with my silver car. On one perspective they lighten your car up, on another they look out of place.

Anyway, good job bro!
Do you have the chrome handles on yours? Just saw a light platinum CTS (german owner) he had them on and even on silver they look great.

The floor mats are not as light as they show on the pictures, the V insert comes out a lot better. I just don`t like the standard black floormats, you see every foot print on them. (top inside is gray also the a b and c pillars so I think it fits but as Florian says, to each his own)

Harry

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Harry, Im Platinum...so the bling aint the thing.....but, like I said, if you dig it, it's all good.

F

·
Registered
Cadillac '06 STS-V, Blk/Blk
102 Posts
I like the accents more than I thought I would. I think you can pull it off a little better with the clear taillights. Even more so, I really like the Caddy crest emblem on the sides..... REALLY nice touch!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the accents more than I thought I would. I think you can pull it off a little better with the clear taillights. Even more so, I really like the Caddy crest emblem on the sides..... REALLY nice touch!
Thank you!!!

Harry

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good! Where did you order the chrome handles from?
Thank you!

I got the floor mats and chrome handles from USspeed.com. The mats was custom made and took about a week but the handles they have in stock.

The handles was $ 59.95 and the fit and finish is great and very easy to install.

Harry

·
Registered
STS-V
801 Posts
I liked your mats so much I bought a set myself. Did you install the hooks into the carpet. I am hesitating to do so.

Bob

1 - 20 of 21 Posts