Cadillac Owners Forum banner
221 - 233 of 233 Posts

· Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,157 Posts
Sandy, you told me that you had a good friend up here but I didn't know it was Farmington. That's closer to me than my job. :D 29.5 vs 35 miles.

· Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,157 Posts
LowLow, I remember now. I even posted in your thread. Have you done anything to it yet?

Thanks for the tip RobertCTS, I'll be sure to wait on him if he tries to get in with my 12ga. :D

· Registered
JimmyH
12,082 Posts
addison_ii said:
LowLow, I remember now. I even posted in your thread. Have you done anything to it yet?

Thanks for the tip RobertCTS, I'll be sure to wait on him if he tries to get in with my 12ga. :D
no, after the car wreck and my failing health it got put on the back burner. still is for now. my brother is driving it back and forth to school/ work so it is basically his now. he pays the insurance and the gas. i was going to buy the 20s for it after i got back from the doctors office when i got in the wreck. i had to get a new car so i got the CTS and that has sucked in alot of my money.

· Registered
JimmyH
12,082 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
I'll send the boy :sneaky:

You dont mind your cars washed with wirewool do you?
well Uncle Craig it is probably best not to come to my neck of the woods cause if one of my good ole boy friends heres your accent and sees you with a wirewool brush it might be taken as an offence. i would hate to see you dragged behind a truck on an old dirt road. :sneaky:

· Registered
5,132 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
well Uncle Craig it is probably best not to come to my neck of the woods cause if one of my good ole boy friends heres your accent and sees you with a wirewool brush it might be taken as an offence. i would hate to see you dragged behind a truck on an old dirt road. :sneaky:
LOL :histeric:

It would of course, be my son

Craig Jr :D

· Registered
JimmyH
12,082 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Low Low,
Really sorry about your accident. Losing the ride is one thing but health issues is another. A prayer for your quick recovery.:thumbsup:
that was three or four months ago. had to wreck muh Fleetwood to get the CTS (which i love almost as much). still wish i had my Fleetwood though. yeah everything got put on the back burner. i seriously consider myself lucky to still be alive after my health, the accident wasnt bad.

221 - 233 of 233 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.