Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What experiance have you guys had with different chips? I'm thinking of going with fastchips, but I'm not sure. Got the car a month ago, done exhaust, 160 thermostat, open element air filter and bigger injectors.

Thanks,
D.

·
Registered
13 Posts
get rid of the 160 thermostat.. its too low, your car will have performance and gas mileage issues because the computer doesnt enter closed loop mode unless you at least hit 176 degrees...put in a 180 degree thermostat, you'll be fine with that

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anybody have a superchips or a fastchips programmed chip for there 91-92 seville/eldorado or deville with the 4.9L v8? i emailed both companies about availability, and they no longer offer them, PLUS, they wantd $200 for theirs, when they had them in stock. If ANYone out there has a performance chip and would be willing to work with me, i can duplicate them cheaply for about $50 for anyone who wants one for their car, i would just need to get ahold of an actual chip so i could copy it for use with my programmer. whomever provides me with the chip, i would make them a duplicate chip for free so that they would have a backup incase they ever had computer damage. please email me at :

[email protected]

thanks for your time,

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
aaronrus