Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS Lux/Sports DBL BLK
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What s up all. Do any members here work or live in or near Itasca, IL? Near Irving Park Rd and Bloomingdale RD? That is my Job site (IDOT) and I see a lot of CTS's rollin by. If you see a White dodge ram/w (cap on the back) , thats me!!!! Stop and holla if you can.

Chris

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
I went to the TOOL concert last week (at the sears center) near there and my buddy lives in addison. Yeah he has a sick 850-1000 hp supra (depending on fuel and psi)

anyways yeah it is nice around that area what type of job are you doing?

actually i saw a v series with exhaust and rims last time i drove up there :thumbsup:

·
0 Posts
I see a lot of Cts's....but most are driving by older people (seniors) so I dont really put any attention to them.

I typically drive from Schaumburg to the Loop everday..here's me

SERIOUSLY THOU....We need a Meet and Greet ASAP! before it gets cold.....lets do a Sunday or Friday night cruise thru downtown then end the night bar hoping down divison street.....

Lets not be lazy about this...I see whole lot of imports/civics doing this...Why cant we? We have the Cadillac of all cars..We have Cadillacs! Lets Go! :highfive:

·
Registered
2003 1SC Diamond White CTS
3,281 Posts
Keep me in the loop for a meet... I can't get on here to check very often anymore, but I do every once in a while.

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
My Cadillac sits in the climate controlled garage all week, but I occasionally take it out on the weekend if the weather is nice or if there is a show/track meet.

Keep me posted. I live in the South Loop in the River City Condo building off South Wells. There is a nice parking structure being built off Roosevelt where we can take some beautiful pictures. We better hurry before they open and start charging. Here are a couple I took:

Keep me posted!

Regard,
Elias

·
0 Posts
My Cadillac sits in the climate controlled garage all week, but I occasionally take it out on the weekend if the weather is nice or if there is a show/track meet.

Keep me posted. I live in the South Loop in the River City Condo building off South Wells. There is a nice parking structure being built off Roosevelt where we can take some beautiful pictures. We better hurry before they open and start charging. Here are a couple I took:

Keep me posted!

Regard,
Elias

yeah, nice pics! are those at the Target parking lot?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Nope, this is across the River at the new parking garage where they have DSW, Office Depot, and Panera :thumbsup:

I have been sneaking up there to take pictures for the last 2 months.

·
0 Posts
Yes!! ok, next to White palace and I think Bank of America.....cool!! thanx for the tip....I am gonna go early morning when there are no other cars...:thumbsup:

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Yes!! ok, next to White palace and I think Bank of America.....cool!! thanx for the tip....I am gonna go early morning when there are no other cars...:thumbsup:
Yep, thats it!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Wat up?!?! I'm in da chi (south side) I just moved from dearborn towers (condos) at 15th & state about 6 months ago too 35th & Halsted. I wanted the slower pace life outside of my place of living all the while I wanted to be able to drive about 5 to 10 mins and get antwhere I wanted downtowns.:bouncy: Can I get more locations of us owners:highfive:

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
here I'll start a thread so that we can get a real meet together and have a good idea of where us Caddy guys are in the Chi-town are?

·
0 Posts
Wat up?!?! I'm in da chi (south side) I just moved from dearborn towers (condos) at 15th & state about 6 months ago too 35th & Halsted. I wanted the slower pace life outside of my place of living all the while I wanted to be able to drive about 5 to 10 mins and get antwhere I wanted downtowns.:bouncy: Can I get more locations of us owners:highfive:

35th and halsted is not too far....I am near archer/halsted...I am surprized we havent ran into each other...I go to that Dunkin donuts and Connies pizza all the time....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts