Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
If you see a Bronzemist Seville SLS with a DePaul University sticker on the back window, that's me. I'm about 25 miles south of the city.

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
800 South Wells Street, zip 60607

So, when are we going to meet up?

·
0 Posts
Archer and Ashland

Lets meet up for a Saturday night Cruise. We can meet at the Parking lot on canal and Roosevelt/Dominicks...I am cool with secuirty there. Then cruise down town...cruise under wacker...cruise down lake shore drive...thru Michigan ave.....:highfive:

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is beautiful weather.

Keep in mind, some of the roads you mentioned have Horrible POTHOLES.

Hope to see you all soon :thumbsup:

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Let's make it late afternoon/early evening on Saturday?

There will still be good light and we can head to the parking garage and take some good pictures.

There are never any cars on the top floor because it is not finished yet :thumbsup:

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
To my understanding, I think we are meeting at:

Dominicks Parking lot
1340 S. Canal St
Chicago IL, 60607

On Saturday July 14th.

I am not sure about the time? Anyone have an idea?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
YOu guys will learn there are better places in the Chi to meet than a damn Dominics.....Damn you guys drive Caddys not yugos...... :histeric:
I know this, it was suggested by someone else. Do you have any better ideas?.. because I just moved here at the end of January...

If you want to pay $16.00 an hour you can park in my complex and see some cars to drool over ;)

·
0 Posts
YOu guys will learn there are better places in the Chi to meet than a damn Dominics.....Damn you guys drive Caddys not yugos...... :histeric:
We could meet at Hooters in Downtown? I dont mind paying $25 for parking.

Do you have any ideas?

·
0 Posts

oh yeah, I just recommeded it cause me and about another hundred Mustang owners meet there every year for the past 4 years. But what do I and Chicagolandmustang.com know about meet and greets.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
oh yeah, I just recommeded it cause me and about another hundred Mustang owners meet there every year for the past 4 years. But what do I and Chicagolandmustang.com know about meet and greets.

Thats my point....you just proved it......why would you want to go where rustangs go?? You drive a "Lac" Do it in style:highfive:

And I wouldnt compare us too mush to chicagorustang.com....I have beaten a few of the guys on that forum and we should never be compared 2 or copy what they do .....:thepan::thepan:

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
What is a "Lac"...?

That doesn't sound too stylish to me...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts