Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a black one and a white one today, both higher optioned models and they were gorgeous. The body lines, the stance, wheels, and even the paint was really nice. Didn’t get to look inside and I haven’t seen one at a dealer. Anyone sat in one of these? I read where their ‘big’ motor is a 300hp six. Pretty good for a six and probably much better mileage.

·
Registered
2015 XTS Premium
1,182 Posts
Can't stand the interior...especially that steering wheel. But I agree on the exterior, a Premium in black is beautiful.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,738 Posts
Resident Chevy dealer here....

3.6 V6 is great in them. VERY comfortable. The Premier is a nice car, genuinely a good cruiser. I don't like the steering wheel, but the rest of the interior is alright. It's aged at this point (originally released in 2014 MY).

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did some reading on them and apparently 2020 may be the last year for them. I also didn’t realize they’re FWD. My 91 Coupe was too and I liked it just fine though. That $1,000 white paint option is spectacular! Any other worthwhile GM car have that option? Oh, has anyone test driven the new Kia Stinger AWD GT? :)

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,738 Posts
Did some reading on them and apparently 2020 may be the last year for them. I also didn’t realize they’re FWD. My 91 Coupe was too and I liked it just fine though. That $1,000 white paint option is spectacular! Any other worthwhile GM car have that option? Oh, has anyone test driven the new Kia Stinger AWD GT? :)
We have a Kia store too... we have 3 Chevy stores, Mazda, Subaru, and Kia. The owner of our dealer group drives a Stinger GT2. His wife has a Tahoe Premier to shuttle around their 3 kids.

But I drove the Stinger the day he bought it... hell of a car for the money.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a Kia store too... we have 3 Chevy stores, Mazda, Subaru, and Kia. The owner of our dealer group drives a Stinger GT2. His wife has a Tahoe Premier to shuttle around their 3 kids.

But I drove the Stinger the day he bought it... hell of a car for the money.
This one is over ‘the hill’ from me. Looks as though most asking prices for the used year old AWD GT2 is around 10K off the sticker for a new one. Mileages varied from 10-19K that I viewed online. I like the color of this one but the red not so much. If the 8speed ‘shiftable’ automatic was DCT this would really be a winner. Twin turbo and more hp than the Impala but the Chevy probably has a smoother ride.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,423 Posts
Can Stingroo please open a Chevy store around Svendborg, Denmark ;)

Chevy dealers here reside in the back corner of Opel stores and the cars (ehh - 4 wheel vehicles) are Daewoos badged with Chevy logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,738 Posts
This one is over ‘the hill’ from me. Looks as though most asking prices for the used year old AWD GT2 is around 10K off the sticker for a new one. Mileages varied from 10-19K that I viewed online. I like the color of this one but the red not so much. If the 8speed ‘shiftable’ automatic was DCT this would really be a winner. Twin turbo and more hp than the Impala but the Chevy probably has a smoother ride.

That's an exact clone of my boss's car. haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts