Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
I think the car is beautiful! It's the final Fleetwood Coupe model year, one of a mere 443 made!
What was done to it, however was done by someone with too much money and no taste!
If I bought the car, I'd have the rear apendage on the deck lid removed, as well as the ugly grille. I'd take it back to bone-stock. I'd deepsix those wire wheels, too. I know they are original and correct, I just don't like them. I'd put on any other 1992 correct wheel that I could find a matched perfect set of. This car's color combo is exceedingly rare. Of the 443 a mere FIFTEEN (15) were made in Light Sapphire Blue, this the only one with White Leather & White Roof. It's a 1 0ff ! Taking it back to stock looks easy enough. 'Ya, if I could afford another car, speaking both money AND storage (and I can't afford either) I'd go get it!!

S A N D Y

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
1 of only 1 made? :(

more rare then my 1 of 119

How many '93 CDV, gold package, Dark Bronze Metallic, but i also have the vinyl roof in the same color that only covers half the roof.... phanton or something? anyway... I remember looking at a '93 Sedan DeVIlle in that same color, but blue leather int..... it was nice, but ended at amost $6,800, a little too much for me....

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Dang.... That is golden! I wish i could get it, I love those pillow top seats....

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts