Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ya, it's an interesting ride. I can't really see putting the lambo door kit on it though, like I said in a previous post I would just see suicide doors as a much better option.

--EG

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
he got ripped off on his rims. Ya gotta be crazy to spend $5500 on some 20" rims. Maybe 24's but not 20's.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
It's definatley not fugly. If it wasn't for the doors and the lower grilles, that CTS would look pretty slick. Different set of wheels wouldn't hurt either.

·
Registered
160 Posts
So let me get this straight, this guy bought an 05 CTS for say......$40,000 and put another $17,000 of "stuff" into it and it didn't even bring $26,000? Gee, that was a worthwhile investment:histeric: . Maybe I can get him to take over my 401K account for me and invest it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
caddy_man said:
So let me get this straight, this guy bought an 05 CTS for say......$40,000 and put another $17,000 of "stuff" into it and it didn't even bring $26,000? Gee, that was a worthwhile investment:histeric: . Maybe I can get him to take over my 401K account for me and invest it.
haha :crybaby:. yeah i saw this car a few weeks ago while i was on a searching frenzy for a black cts. everything looks pretty good but the lower grills gotta go!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't like the doors. I've not owned a car with this type of aftermarket door hinge kit, but I've heard people say they don't work too well.

- Mark

·
Registered
644 Posts
Mark VerMurlen said:
I don't like the doors. I've not owned a car with this type of aftermarket door hinge kit, but I've heard people say they don't work too well.

- Mark
Yea, I'm looking at those and I'm not even sure it is very practical to get into the car. Looks like a real tight squeeze to me. I figure the novelty would wear off in a day or two, and then I'd be stuck with doors that are a PITA to use.

-GT

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lambo doors can still open up like a regular car door( not as much,but pretty much), depending on the kit.When you open/close the door your close them like a regular door.

·
Registered
998 Posts
"I put lambo doos on ma esscolade... gottem riden so low it looks like I'm ridin' on blades!" 50-Cent

"I put lambo doos on ma CTS... gottem riden so low it looks like I'm ridin' on blades!" For some reason that just don't sound right.

The lambo doors suck, unless you are in a rap video, but the system looks sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
Smokin' 04 CTS