Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WooHoo!!!! I LOVE this car! My hubby had to install the front fillers on the Eldo Vert..I could not resist taking a few pics. She is a beauty! White with a white top, burgundy leather interior...mmmmm! ;) This lil ol lady who's husband is a judge hear in TN owns it, every where she goes EVERYONE asks her if she wants to sell it. One day..I imagine someone will get lucky! :banana:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Thats a nice looking car! Personally, I would take yours over that!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
That is definitely a nicer one I have seen... What year is it??

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
UUUUUUUGHHHH..... That means HT4100!!!!!!!!!

:crying:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
elwesso said:
UUUUUUUGHHHH..... That means HT4100!!!!!!!!!

:crying:
LOL! Exactly what I said! Junk throw away engines that I hate! BUt this one purred like a kitty! :banana:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Maybe drop in a cadillac big block, and then :burn:

·
Registered
113 Posts
They do make a limited number of convertible models for the 92-94 Eldorado body style which looks much better to me, I have seen 2.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
My friend George has one exactly like that only the interior is white not burgundy. Nice ride! His only has 70,000 miles on it!

·
Registered
150 Posts
JerseyGirl said:
WooHoo!!!! I LOVE this car! My hubby had to install the front fillers on the Eldo Vert..I could not resist taking a few pics. She is a beauty! White with a white top, burgundy leather interior...mmmmm! ;) This lil ol lady who's husband is a judge hear in TN owns it, every where she goes EVERYONE asks her if she wants to sell it. One day..I imagine someone will get lucky! :banana:

I got lucky once in an Eldo :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
catbert