Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Nick,
You can get the big 6.1 Hemi in the Cherokee now. Just 2 wheel drive but what a sleeper. Too expensive for me so I passed. You can get a 6 liter Trail Blazer now too. Almost bought it but it was to generic looking. Imagine a hemi in the wrangler!!!:eek:

I had to give up racing. The H3 I5 is a slug. The Alpha H3 now has a 5.7 V8. Probably shoulda waited.

Congrats on the promotion!! Maybe a STS-V SC North*?:rolleyes:

Hehe, yeah that would be badass! The day I was at the track a guy was there runnin his Trailblazer SS.

I cant afford a brand new jeep. Im looking at something in the 01 to 03 range.

Reactions: TagApl4

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Hehe, yeah that would be badass! The day I was at the track a guy was there runnin his Trailblazer SS.

I cant afford a brand new jeep. Im looking at something in the 01 to 03 range.
Nick,
As long as the frame and drive train is solid it doesn't matter how old it is. Lotsa reproduction parts in steel and fiberglas. Nice conversion kits for installing the Chevy small block too. That could be a cool project! I would even enjoy that!!:bouncy:

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
819 Posts
Vire,

The second Jeep picture didn't happen to be in the Jordan valley was it? It looked kind of familiar as I was there last month!

·
Registered
2009 3.6DI radiant CTS fully loaded
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Vire,

The second Jeep picture didn't happen to be in the Jordan valley was it? It looked kind of familiar as I was there last month!
Yeah actually it was, both of them.
Why haven't you told me you were coming? :)

Nice place....

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black
53 Posts
70eldo:

Where did you get your rims? Are they chrome? I love those rims but i need to spray them black.

What tips can I buy that would fit snug? Obviously these wont and I dont want to cut anything.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
70eldo:

Where did you get your rims? Are they chrome? I love those rims but i need to spray them black.

What tips can I buy that would fit snug? Obviously these wont and I dont want to cut anything.
I think Eldo's rims are OEM Euro rims?:hmm:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
off the subject, but what is the dub emblem for?

do you have dub rims? or even 20's?

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts

·
Registered
2009 3.6DI radiant CTS fully loaded
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Ok. this thread have gone a little bit off subject.... So there are some more new pictures of my new tips
:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
So you got 'em up higher?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts