Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2009 3.6DI radiant CTS fully loaded
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought some new muffler tips for my ride... I like the way they look on it... And the sound... Ohhhh the sound!, AMAZING! Like stock, but a bit stronger and grumpier with a little whistle in the end...

What do you guys think? :thumbsup:

p.s

Did I already say I love it?

:highfive:

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Nice! :highfive:

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Looks pretty good, but they need to be pushed all the way on to the factory pipes. I'm assuming they're held on with a set screw like the E&G tips, and if so they can go a lot further on than you have them.

Get those puppies nice and snug against the muffler and they'll look wicked.

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
^ Yea, there nice tips but they would look a lot nicer pushed in.... just MO

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I was kinda disappointed that the original pipes make this weird bend. Although the E&G tips look good, the bend is still too obvious.

You made a nice upgrade though. It looks better than original!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Looks good Vire!:thumbsup: Did you order them from the States?
We have heard from you lately. Hows the Peace in Israel?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peace ain't that good, there might be another war soon... we'll see.
No I bought them here in Israel cost me 240 NIS = 58$.

Oh and they are pushed all the way in. they are pretty long, but I like it, it's giving the cts an aggressive look.

I had other tips before them, but they where small so I replaced them. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Peace ain't that good, there might be another war soon... we'll see.
No I bought them here in Israel cost me 240 NIS = 58$.

Oh and they are pushed all the way in. they are pretty long, but I like it, it's giving the cts an aggressive look.

I had other tips before them, but they where small so I replaced them. :)

Thanks!
You still got your "Jeep"?:)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If you remember I had the Israeli version of the Jeep Wrangler (Storm M-240)... But it got stolen :( . So I bought a black 1985 Jeep CJ. That thing rocks off-road.
Why, thinking of buying one? along side the H3?

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Looks pretty good but I agree with the others- you should try to get them flush with your bumper.

Awesome Jeep also!! I actually got a promotion on Wednesday and should be getting more money shortly. Depending on what kind of raise I get I might be getting myself another Jeep Grand Cherokee. Im a HUGE Jeep fan. They are some of the best 4x4 on the planet. I used to have a 97 Grand Cherokee and that thing was damn near unstoppable.

I have been looking at Grand Cherokees with the 4.7L High Output V8. Im thinking 01 to 03. Bobby wanna race? HEHEH :thepan::highfive:

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Just bought some new muffler tips for my ride... I like the way they look on it... And the sound... Ohhhh the sound!, AMAZING! Like stock, but a bit stronger and grumpier with a little whistle in the end...

What do you guys think? :thumbsup:

p.s

Did I already say I love it?

:highfive:
Hey question did you have to cut or do anything to the stock pips to get those on? im looking to ad some to mine and not sure if i have to cut or do they fit right over and cla,p on???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
If you remember I had the Israeli version of the Jeep Wrangler (Storm M-240)... But it got stolen :( . So I bought a black 1985 Jeep CJ. That thing rocks off-road.
Why, thinking of buying one? along side the H3?
Oh I remember it was a Israel variation of the Jeep. Surprised I remembered?:) The Jeep now has a neat 4 door version that looks a bit like my H3.

Wow that terrain looks awesome for rock climbing. Looks like fun!:bouncy:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are snugged in as much as possible.

Yeah those Jeeps are bad a$$ Off-road they just keep on going... Only "problem" is with their huge engines... you need to buy a gas station alongside the Jeep :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey question did you have to cut or do anything to the stock pips to get those on? im looking to ad some to mine and not sure if i have to cut or do they fit right over and cla,p on???:rolleyes:
No, no cutting needed. They fit right in... and those are not even made for CTS. they are universal .

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Looks pretty good but I agree with the others- you should try to get them flush with your bumper.

Awesome Jeep also!! I actually got a promotion on Wednesday and should be getting more money shortly. Depending on what kind of raise I get I might be getting myself another Jeep Grand Cherokee. Im a HUGE Jeep fan. They are some of the best 4x4 on the planet. I used to have a 97 Grand Cherokee and that thing was damn near unstoppable.

I have been looking at Grand Cherokees with the 4.7L High Output V8. Im thinking 01 to 03. Bobby wanna race? HEHEH :thepan::highfive:
Nick,
You can get the big 6.1 Hemi in the Cherokee now. Just 2 wheel drive but what a sleeper. Too expensive for me so I passed. You can get a 6 liter Trail Blazer now too. Almost bought it but it was to generic looking. Imagine a hemi in the wrangler!!!:eek:

I had to give up racing. The H3 I5 is a slug. The Alpha H3 now has a 5.7 V8. Probably shoulda waited.

Congrats on the promotion!! Maybe a STS-V SC North*?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh I remember it was a Israel variation of the Jeep. Surprised I remembered?:) The Jeep now has a neat 4 door version that looks a bit like my H3.

Wow that terrain looks awesome for rock climbing. Looks like fun!:bouncy:
Nice, You remembered me...:bouncy: ohhhh......
Yeah the 4 door version is really nice. I like that cubic shape it has, very similar to hummers.

Oh, and it sure was a lot of fun... nice rocky terrain.

Thanks for the rep! :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts