Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
~2011 CTS-V Coupe & 2013 SRX~
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And you can too!!!!

Just wanted to let members that are into video games know that the PS2 racing game Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition features the 2004 CTS-V as a selectable car. You can customize the color, rims, shocks and a TON of other things! This is a great racing game with great graphics. It is alot of fun to play, and can be had for $29.99 at gamestop. If you own a "V" and enjoy playing video games, this is a must have. :)

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
Did you "customize" those supper swamper mud tires in that picture... Holy crap.. Glad GM didnt decide to use those tires...

HAHAHA

Sweet pic, I am going to put that on the FAQ (next to the simpsons clip).. can you dump video from the game?

Reed

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
That V is in serious need of the WildWhl lowering system!

An in-game video clip would be cool for us non-gammers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a link to some video of the game... Although hefty in size (83.6MB, the first one with the red car shows the black "V" in the garage for a split second) it is still not even close as to how clear the game realy is... IGN makes you join to get the higher resolution (160.6MB double resolution). Follow this link and click the top blue "continue to midnight club-3 dub edition" to skip the ad.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/681/681773/vids_1.html

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
austin said:
Here is a link to some video of the game... Although hefty in size (83.6MB, the first one with the red car shows the black "V" in the garage for a split second) it is still not even close as to how clear the game realy is... IGN makes you join to get the higher resolution (160.6MB double resolution). Follow this link and click the top blue "continue to midnight club-3 dub edition" to skip the ad.
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/681/681773/vids_1.html
V only...you raising hell on the streets. That's what I want.

To clarify, in game, not real life video. :D

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
I second the Forza Motorsports on XBox. I use the Fanatec Speedster 3 wheel with pedals....absolutely insane. Good for the guys who want to learn Laguna and a few others.

And my Black V is so dialed in suspension wise...oh, the 427 doesn't hurt either...except when your full-throttle and spinning them at will!!!!
-ace

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
That V looks like some cheap plastic kit car from Wal-mart.
Forza for XBox is much better, and the racing dynamics for that game are incredible, best simulator I've played.
The V in this game looks incredibly real, sounds real, and even comes with a blacked-out grill. :)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I have not played Forza Motorsports.... I have a PS2 not a XBOX. I believe Forza Motorsports is a XBOX only title. Where as Midnight Club-3 Dub Edition is on all systems. From what i have read for reviews, Forza Motorsports is more of a realastic driving game, kinda like GT4 (Grand Tourismo-4). Midnight Club-3 Dub Edition is more of a Arcade style racer adding nitros boost etc.. Their both good games... depends on what your into.

I'll post the Forza Motorsports cts-v with the Midnight Club-3 Dub Edition custom black cts-v for comparison. I agree... The Forza Motorsports version looks more realistic. The Midnight Club Dub Edition version was intended to look more like an "old school arcade" type of racer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts