Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, this race will be aired next Saturday @ 3:00pm so set your DVRs.

Cadillacs were dominating with Pilgrim taking 1st and Aschenbach taking 2nd. Andy finished 11.5 seconds ahead of Lawson. This should move Cadillac and Andy at or near the top of the Driver and Manufacturer standings. Next race is Watkins Glen on June 10th.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
'04 Raven CTS-V
415 Posts
Damn you Hush.... Yep, DVR will be set (regardless that you blew the ending) ;)

Tony....do you scan the "in-er-neat" all day for animated avitars? ;)

T

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Damn you Hush.... Yep, DVR will be set (regardless that you blew the ending) ;)

Tony....do you scan the "in-er-neat" all day for animated avitars? ;)

T
Hey, at least he warned us.

As for the Avatars- some I find, while others I make. It's amazing what boredom and moderate proficiency in Photoshop can produce. :D

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Hey, at least he warned us.

As for the Avatars- some I find, while others I make. It's amazing what boredom and moderate proficiency in Photoshop can produce. :D
The Jenga one is awesome!

·
Registered
'04 Raven CTS-V
415 Posts
I think I watched that bunny one waaay too much ;)

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
And I remember when I broke the flange bolt and had to drive the V to the shop to have them finish my B&B install. You could hear the V from a 1/2 mile away. So sweet...

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
931 Posts
Speed GT race is actually at 4 p.m., June 2, on Speed TV. Touring race is on the station at 3 p.m.

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
Get the full story here: (on race day you can get near-realtime pit boards here also, closest thing to live broadcast.)

http://www.world-challenge.com/events/index.php?base=27&story=2007%20Lowe's%20Motor%20Speedway%20(C

This race broadcasts on SPEED Channel 1 am and 1 pm (PDT) Saturday June2 and again on Wednesday June 6 at 11 am (PDT).

http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/ind...27&ts=1180238400&week=&wholeMonth=&usecal=yes

Andy and Lawson are 1,2 in driver points, Cadillac is #1 in manufacturer points but it's very close. This IMO is the most competitive road race series in the U.S. It always seems to come down to the last race of the season. (Which fortunately is at Laguna Seca so I'll be there!)

The Utah race last week (Lawson 6th, Andy 11th) airs 2 pm Pacific, this Sunday, May 27th on SPEED.

Also this Sunday Live!.. Monaco Formula One Gran Prix 4:30 AM (ouch!) Pacific.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts