Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to remove my 2nd row bench for 2 captains chairs in my 2015i Escalade. How do you disconnect the plug( for heated seats I'm guessing) to get the seats out? Tried pulling apart but is there a trick I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
'21 XT6, '19 XT5, '17 GMC Sierra 6.2
2,166 Posts
I’m not familiar with that connector but some automotive connectors have a connector lock that needs be slide out of the way before squeezing the actual connector latch.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum
1 Posts
I'm looking to remove my 2nd row bench for 2 captains chairs in my 2015i Escalade. How do you disconnect the plug( for heated seats I'm guessing) to get the seats out? Tried pulling apart but is there a trick I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
I have 2 brand new 2017 Escalade ESV Luxury (still in vehicle) Shale Tan Captain Seats. I am wanting to get a 60/40 bench. Are you needing captain seats?

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
20 Posts
was it 3rd party or Escalade original?

I got bench on 2017 pre lux escalade and we are thinking about switching to chairs.....here's interior color
View attachment 571779
It was a 3rd party. Very tough to find. I searched for months.

Dealership was zero help by the way. I asked them on a service visit if I could purchase them from Cadillac and they basically avoided the question.

Are selling your beat seat?
Thinking about it. I'll post here if I decide to sell it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, are you still trying to switch your seats out or have you already done that? I have two captain seats and want to switch to a bench. Do you have Kona Brown leather?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just switched my bucket seats out to the bench seats a month ago. But when you remove the carpet you will have 2 connectors for the heated seats/push button release on each side of the bench 60/40 split. All you need to do it slide the red locking pin out and then just depress the connector to release. Since you are going from bench to bucket you will have some missing carpet in the middle bracket. I just cut my carpet with a slit so if I decide to go back to the bucket seats I can just use double sided tape underneath the carpet to make it look normal. If you have any questions just let me know. It's pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Kona brown bench looking for buckets
I have Tan leather buckets. Willing to trade all 3 rows for similar color or different color bench seats

I have Tan leather buckets. Willing to trade all 3 rows for similar color or different color bench seats
I mean .. 2nd row buckets for trade with tan color bench or trade all 3 rows with all 3 rows of any other color

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to CF !!! Your identical posts in 2 threads have been merged here. Sub.

was it 3rd party or Escalade original?

I got bench on 2017 pre lux escalade and we are thinking about switching to chairs.....here's interior color
View attachment 571779
I have the same kona brown captains chair. If you still would like to switch your bench with my chairs.

Where you located in the usa? I have a bench wanting chairs
I have chairs and want bench.. I am in VA

I have a Kona brown bench looking for buckets
I have chairs and want a bench.

do you still have an interest in switching id like buckets and have a bench
I have captains and looking for bench

I have kona brown captains and looking for a bench. Tan/brown color will also work. Swap/Buy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts