Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today has not been my best of days. I have a lot going on and just need something to take my mind off of stuff. I challenge any one to make my day a little better. Its not like you will win anything, but maybe you can get me to think of other things. So please share a good joke, an embarrassing moment, or just something that has happened in your life that makes you laugh.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
boombotz said:
I would say he was having a bad day. This is supposed to be a happy thread not one that makes me feel worse:hmm: . That poor man!

sorry

·
Registered
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Black DeVille & 1994 Concours
963 Posts
I am sorry things were shitty today
Julie. I think you just need Tom to come
home and give you a big hug without
any child noises going on.:cool2:
:cool2: :cool2:

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TomDeville said:
I am sorry things were shitty today
Julie. I think you just need Tom to come
home and give you a big hug without
any child noises going on.:cool2:
:cool2: :cool2:
Well it is a new day. Hope this one will be a better one. You know what I didn't even see my husband yesterday. So that might have just made the day a little worse. Well today is a new start. I don't think it will be much better until Thursday for I have some stuff on my mind, but I will try to make the best of it.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
boombotz said:
Today has not been my best of days. I have a lot going on and just need something to take my mind off of stuff. I challenge any one to make my day a little better. Its not like you will win anything, but maybe you can get me to think of other things. So please share a good joke, an embarrassing moment, or just something that has happened in your life that makes you laugh.
Let me think about it Boomer!

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm jealous! Look at how comfortable he is! Relaxing!! Whats that??? My mind is going like crazy. It should get better tomorrow when I get some stuff taken care of.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts