Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sportwagon 3.6
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members,

Has anyone ever used this company to buy a vehicle? If so, I'd like to pick your brain for a moment.

Thanks in advance : )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow members,

Has anyone ever used this company to buy a vehicle? If so, I'd like to pick your brain for a moment.

Long story short I wouldn’t buy from them but Incase you want the long story here it is! I was looking for a car through craigslist and decided to inquire about the car. I sent an email and a few days later received an email stating please provide a direct email to contact you. I gave them a secondary email just Incase, I received an email from ChaikaGlobalcars. I thought it was weird so I googled the name and it brought me to a website for them. Well I couldn’t find the vehicle on the website at all and I looked through each and every car. So I emailed them asking about the car and where it is on the website. They sent me a link to the email which I didn’t click on and decided to go on their website through a web search. I found the car as it mysteriously pops up, only 1 picture, no description of it, mileage completely different, price was in a different currency. So I emailed about these things and a couple minutes later it’s all fixed very strange if you ask me. I wouldn’t buy from them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello fellow members,

I just bought a car from them and I’m pretty sure I was just scammed out of my money. The car was supposed to be delivered today and was not delivered. I have not been given any shipping info and they have stopped returning my phone calls and emails.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a car from them and I’m pretty sure I was just scammed out of my money. The car was supposed to be delivered today and was not delivered. I have not been given any shipping info and they have stopped returning my phone calls and emails.
did you ever figure out what happened? I literally just dodged a bullet I think. I went to wire transfer to them and it got declined on their end...and then they sent me a different bank to send it to. After reading all this, and experiencing the same stuff, I'm not going to buy the vehicle I was going to.

Everything that people have been saying above is exactly what happened to me

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you ever figure out what happened? I literally just dodged a bullet I think. I went to wire transfer to them and it got declined on their end...and then they sent me a different bank to send it to. After reading all this, and experiencing the same stuff, I'm not going to buy the vehicle I was going to.

Everything that people have been saying above is exactly what happened to me
Unfortunately I think my money is just gone, which is pretty frustrating, but I’m glad you got to read the posts here before totally going through with your transaction. I would hate for this to happen to anyone else. I filed a report with the FBI today. Did you talk or email someone Andreas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unfortunately I think my money is just gone, which is pretty frustrating, but I’m glad you got to read the posts here before totally going through with your transaction. I would hate for this to happen to anyone else. I filed a report with the FBI today. Did you talk or email someone Andreas?
man, I'm so sorry to hear that. That is rough. I hope it gets handled!

Yep, "Andreas". That fill in the blank probably has scammed and screwed over countless people. I feel so bad for all those who have been affected.

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sportwagon 3.6
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yikes!! @Justin Rutkowski

I kind of thought something was fishy, so I didn't go through with it. In addition, I noted that they have a few other cars of the same model that I was looking at also listed in different cities in Craigslist. I know this isn't uncommon, but something about them turned me off.

How much $, and did you see if your bank could assist Justin?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts