Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
That's amazing! Thanks for posting that!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Yeah, the front fenders remind me a lot of the Big Bird generation T-Bird. I don't like it here, though. I also see some resemblence to current Rolls/Bentley styling cues.

I liked the 2002 Continential concept much more.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Wait, is this not a new concept? Yea, that '02 Continental Concept was HOT! Too bad they never made it.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
It's pretty obviously based on the last-gen T-bird, and since that's kaput, I don't think this one's current. If they did build it, I would hope it had better use of space than the last-gen T-bird, which I found horribly cramped inside, and I'm not a large guy.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Anyone else notice that the styling line on the front fenders and rear fenders don't continue across the door?

The grille is supposed to evoke the '60s Continental from what I see. I kinda like the outside but the inside is too plain to me. Something about it just isn't right.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
I like the retro grille, but make it a four seat coupe w/a big back seat, and I might be interested... Oh, and name it a Mark IX.....

And I'd rather have a different color than the old lady buttercream interior that my Concours has......

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Looks like that's where they got the grill idea for the current Navigator:nono:

Lincoln has really gone off the deep end since getting rid of the boxy Mark VII and 90's Town Car(I like the style, quality is suspect IMO). Other than the unremarkable and bland 2003+ Town Car and LS, all of their other stuff for the past 15 years has been abbhorrent IMO, including that concept car.

·
Super Moderator
22,398 Posts
Other than the unremarkable and bland 2003+ Town Car and LS, all of their other stuff for the past 15 years has been abbhorrent IMO, including that concept car.
Drive the LS again. Its a damn good car, as close in driving dynamics to a BMW 5-series as any of BMW's competitors have ever gotten. Its an American car that will put a smile on the face of any driver. Too bad, like Chrysler's PT Cruiser, it was left to rot with no major improvements.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Drive the LS again. Its a damn good car, as close in driving dynamics to a BMW 5-series as any of BMW's competitors have ever gotten. Its an American car that will put a smile on the face of any driver. Too bad, like Chrysler's PT Cruiser, it was left to rot with no major improvements.

I always liked that commercial.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts