Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS4
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 CTS, DI, AWD, FE2 and I'm looking for ceramic brake pads, as I can't stand all of the black dust that the stock pads produce. I can't find the ceramic pads anywhere. Anyone have any luck funding them and, if so, where????? :hmm:

·
Registered
2014 V Sport Silver Coast/Cashmere
51 Posts
I have a 2008 CTS, DI, AWD, FE2 and I'm looking for ceramic brake pads, as I can't stand all of the black dust that the stock pads produce. I can't find the ceramic pads anywhere. Anyone have any luck funding them and, if so, where????? :hmm:
I got mine at autoanything.com

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
999 Posts
Forum member RAB arranged a "group buy" for the ceramic brake pads around a year ago--do a Search and it should turn up. I bought mine then, for a very reasonable price, and they are great! In my opinion, no discernable performance difference, although I do primarily short trip, urban driving. If I recall, they were made by a company from Canada. I brought them to my Cadillac dealer to install, and they gave me back the removed brake pads. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Previous: '08 CTS4, '09 CTS, '11 CTS4, all Premium models. No longer own a Cadillac.
2,109 Posts
Forum member RAB arranged a "group buy" for the ceramic brake pads around a year ago--do a Search and it should turn up. I bought mine then, for a very reasonable price, and they are great! In my opinion, no discernable performance difference, although I do primarily short trip, urban driving. If I recall, they were made by a company from Canada. I brought them to my Cadillac dealer to install, and they gave me back the removed brake pads. :thumbsup:
Loveldos, glad to hear the ceramic brake pads worked out well for you. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

RAB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts