Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Allante, 06 CTS
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search on this forum and came up blank but I doubt I am the first to want or ask about some graphics or logos for the dead space on the console tower for those of us without NAV screens.

Maybe some vinyl graphics or something that doesn't leave a mess if you have to take it off ?!?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
FSU_Noles said:
I did a search on this forum and came up blank but I doubt I am the first to want or ask about some graphics or logos for the dead space on the console tower for those of us without NAV screens.

Maybe some vinyl graphics or something that doesn't leave a mess if you have to take it off ?!?
A small Cadi wreath and crest could go...or the old school cursive Cadillac script on the dash above the glove box is kinda cool also....

·
Registered
93 Allante, 06 CTS
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pjohnesq said:
A small Cadi wreath and crest could go...or the old school cursive Cadillac script on the dash above the glove box is kinda cool also....
You know of anyone that has done it or somewhere to get something like that?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
pjohnesq said:
Hmm..I have a couple of silver vinyl Cadillac scripts if you want one..free. I only ask that you really want one.

·
Registered
466 Posts
:bouncy: To heck with graphics. Get a DVD Nav. You'll have all kinds of neat graphics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts