Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to try to fit a center console from a 06 navigator (preferrably) into the middle of the two captain seats on my dad's escalade. check out the picture attached. Does anyone know where I could possible find this, or if it would work?
Also in those days, was shale the gray interior?

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
yup... sure ya are... good luck

if you really wanna start this debacle... go to the F150 lightning board to look at their procedures for doing bucket seats and a center console

·
Registered
873 Posts
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, given the dimensions of the console. I would be more concerned about the color matching.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
yup... sure ya are... good luck
Looks like you are talking about a console between the rear buckets, right? If you are talking about the front, see the above quote.

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, no its between the 2nd row bucket seats. Its just that the navigators come stock like that and even in the new 07's they didnt put that in there.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
I am glad they did not put a center console in the 07s - it makes entering and exiting the 3rd row much easier. No seat flipping required. And, a taller person can sit in the middle of the 3rd row and stretch out. If the 3rd row never/rarely gets used, a console would be nice.

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im thinking of somehow installed it that, i can remove it completely within a few minutes. I do agree with the exiting and entering part, but the escalade is barely ever fully occupied. I just need a console to put my xbox 360 into, more cupholders, more hide-a-way storage, headphones, etc.

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
I think your spot on! The third row spends 99 percent of the time in the basement and a matching center console for the second row would be outstanding. I hope someone is listening to you that could make one to match the oem style of the front.

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish i could get on it right now, but the escalade is getting re-painted in a few weeks, new rims, new grill, tint, and the interior is getting 're-conditioned' in a few days. HID fog lamps will be in next week, going to install those. So, I have a lot to do right now...i'll for sure be looking into the center console, but thats the last mod as of now. I will keep you posted!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts