Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i get a message on the drivers center to service the ccr system. what is the command control ride? does anyone know whats worng without taking to the dealer?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I installed passive struts on my '91 Seville not long ago and I'm VERY happy with the results. You can also disable the ccr system to get rid of the annoying "SERVICE CCR" message. If you install the passive struts contact me and I'll pass on a step by step to disable the system.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill see what i can do, because i may sell the car. i kinda wanna keep it, but i want a newr model el dorado...theyre really pimp...

·
Registered
17 Posts
you dont have to install any new shocks to get rid of the light. only replace if necessary. email me and i will e mail you back with the gm part# to get rid of that annoying light. its a little box in the trunk that you replace my 91 seville light has been going off for a while i ordered the part and took care of the prblm. [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
cadibroughm said:
you dont have to install any new shocks to get rid of the light. only replace if necessary. email me and i will e mail you back with the gm part# to get rid of that annoying light. its a little box in the trunk that you replace my 91 seville light has been going off for a while i ordered the part and took care of the prblm. [email protected]

please let me know what the part and procedure is.
thanks
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts