Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Catera Sport
37 Posts
yeah that is exactly what my car does, its parked in front of my garage and everytime i start it up, the get brighter. If you stand outside you can actually hear something its hard to explain but its a cool sound. The engine can't be on, my light go on as soon as I turn the alarm off.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
i was just curious cause my catera has all the options and didn't know if the HID headlights were an option or if you can only get them on the sport model?

·
Registered
None :(
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Actually, ive learned now you can get HID on non-sport models, but ive only seen it on 2000+ models.

·
Registered
22 Posts
""ive learned now you can get HID on non-sport models, but ive only seen it on 2000+ models.""

JefferyG, is there an option code that would specify this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wazup caddy peoples? I'm also looking for Either OEM hid lights or and hid product that would work well for my 2000 caters(not a sports model.) If anyone could offer me any info it would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
None :(
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I dont know , I dont know , I dont know... which is the reason in the first place I started this thread. Because I didnt know ! Lol.

Anyone with any valuable information should post here, I have found that there were some matches that came up when I did a nation wide junkyard search for headlights... I just never responded to the email and now its been too late.

So they're out there (assuming), I just dont know the model numbers/part numbers which is the true goal here... to find those out.

So right now my current status on this project is: :hide:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts