Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,690 Posts
I LOVE Milano cookies... -drool-

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,690 Posts
I didn't watch it. I couldn't.

Hence... cookies.

·
Registered
1988 Allante, 1999 Deville Concours
1,227 Posts
Aw. That was hard to watch. :(
:yeah:

The music makes it even more dramatic.

My family had a few cats when I was growing up. When the "top cat" Willy Tom died, we had a little funeral and buried him in the backyard. The other two cats were perched in the window watching. There was know doubt in my mind they knew exactly what was happening.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
The dead cat had to be in heat.

THe little love massage the necrophile is giving her and the bite on the next was a dead giveaway. I'll bet the female cat is faking her own death because she's not in the mood.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
OMG I was reading thru the comments:

I had one cat that enjoy masturbating himself with my hand.
But yea all in all... people over here is clueless, foolish and ignorant to see the necrophiliac cat ****ing a death cat.
-
PS: RIP to the poor cat
Ummm kitty liked to "masturbate himself" with masters hand. :pwn::pwn::pwn::pwn::pwn: out of :pwn::pwn::pwn::pwn::pwn:

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS V8
613 Posts
That was very hard to watch. My cat mourned the loss of his buddy for a long time. It was about a year. Yes, they do mourn their best buds.

·
Registered
19,690 Posts
We actually just lost our oldest cat -- he was 8 years old. All of the other animals in the house are acting rather... strange and clingy. I know it's because of Chester not being there anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts