Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0t
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, some of you may remember my trials and tribulations related to my 14 ATS that ultimately was repurchased by GM and replaced with a 15 ATS that unfortunately has had a number of issues in my 3 months of ownership. So far I have had to have the entire air intake hose assembly replaced, both headlights replaced due to condensation issues, entire front of the engine disassembled to have main front seal replaced due to an oil leak and 6 weeks later the seal failed again at the same spot and my car is once again at the shop for repairs. I am over all of these issues and am requesting a straight buy back with no vehicle replacement or for GM to cut the dealer a check for the difference between my trade value and loan payoff so I can walk away. As I've stated before, I love the car but clearly Cadillac needs to put out a better product if they expect to compete in the sport sedan market. I know some of you have experienced trouble free ownership experiences and I'm certainly envious of you all. Wish me luck on this second journey with GM and let's hope they free me from all of this trouble indefinitely.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Premium
223 Posts
These things aren't exactly Lexus reliable, but you have had some really bad luck getting 2 that trouble prone. My condolences. I hope GM treats to you right and I wish you well with your next ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts