I had this in my 2001 DHS for about a year but I am selling the car.
Bought in mid 2015, I have a Carpad 2S NU3001 complete Android unit. Specs are listed below for the unit. Also included are the following items:
AXXESS Technologies GMOS-06 00-05 Cadillac Onstar Harness Adapter
Metra 95-2005B Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1996-Up Cadillac Vehicles
Metra Axxess ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface
METRA 40-GM10 - Antenna Adaptors - Aftermarket radio to GM Antenna W/Mini plug
This is a plug and play set up for the Cadillac…
• NU3001 Universal Pure Android CarPad 2S
• Single system: Android 4.4.2. Support upgrade.
• CPU: quad core, ARM A9 processor frequency 1.6GHZ.
• GPU: quad core, ARM A9 processor, graphics accelerator.
• RAM: 2GB.
• ROM: 8GB.
• Touch screen: 7 inch Multi point capacitive touch screen. Light transmittance is greater than 90%.
• Display: HD digital display, 1024*600 resolution.
• GPS module: UBLOX 6M.
• WIFI: 802.11b/g/n.
• Expansion cards: support SD card extension
Thread on the head unit:
Link to my install thread...
I have about $700.00 invested in in this with the interface box, modules and wiring harnesess...
This is literally a turn key plug and play system.